Monday, February 4, 2008

New Rhodesians







It has been a while since I have painted new figures. Here is a selection of new Rhodesians.
The last figure is a conversion. I generally don't bother with conversions but I wanted some Rhodesians with long pants and the more common hat. All the figures are Liberation miniatures South Africans. This is a great company and I have been looking at some of their other lines for figures that will work for the period.
Generally, The South Africans, British with similar head gear and some from the multipurpose range will all pass. I am also wondering if the Israeli paratroopers with British para helmets and FN's might not pass as well. I think 1 or 2 of them might look good mixed in. Any more would probably be over kill.

1 comment:

Jason said...

EXCELLENT! Ive been thinking of adding the long pants also to my Rhodesians, maybe the next batch. As always, love the site Dave.
Jason